4-Day Cruise to Catalina & Ensenada
- 4 Days BAJA MEXICO from LOS ANGELES, CA (Long Beach)
- Carnival Miracle
- Dec 11, 2022 – Dec 15, 2022
Book Now: Call 1.800.764.7419 , online at Carnival.com or download the Carnival App
Rates are Per Person Double Occupancy (going by yourself?, post that you’re looking for a room mate!!!)
- Inside Cabins
- Ocean View
Limited Rooms available
- Meals, Coffee, Tea & Water
- Shows & Entertainment
- Soda’s, Specialty Drinks & Cocktails are extra and available for unlimited pre-purchase packages!
- Excursions available.
- DAY 1 – Sunday – December 11, 2022
- Los Angeles (Long Beach) – 4:00 pm – Depart port
- DAY 2 – Monday – 12/12/22
Catalina Island – 7:30 am – Arrive at port – 4:30pm – Depart port
- DAY 3 – Tuesday – 12/13/22
Ensenada – 8:00 am – Arrive at port – 5:00 pm – Depart port
- DAY 4 – Wednesday – 12/14/22 – Fun Day At Sea
- DAY 5 – Thursday – December 15, 2022
Los Angeles (Long Beach) – 8:00 am Arrive at port
# Dress Codes
Shipboard dress is casual during the day (Indian Motorcycle attire). Shorts and tasteful T-shirts are acceptable even in the dining room. At dinner, dress codes will vary daily, but bring something nice for the dress up day like a suit or tuxedo for men; evening gown or cocktail dress for women (Not Enforced)
Driving Directions and Parking Information for the Port of Long Beach
Port of Long Beach
231 Windsor Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
The Long Beach Cruise Terminal is located 23 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. Parking is available at a rate of $20.00 per day in the parking garage.
From the North – Take 405 South to 710 South. The 710 Freeway ends at the Long Beach Port Facility. Follow the directional signs to the Long Beach Cruise Terminal.
From the South – Take I-5 North to 405 North. Take the 710 Freeway south until it ends at the Long Beach Port Facility. Follow the directional signs to the Long Beach Cruise Terminal.
Please post questions…. I’m sure everyone wants to know !